Manufacturing, construction and energy projects are growing in Mexico, demanding new equipment, services and technologically advanced products. Mexico’s low overhead costs and high quality labor, ranks it as one of the fastest growing manufacturing markets in the world. Within the next 30 years, Mexico will represent the world’s eighth largest G.D.P.
Exhibiting at a leading industry exhibition can result in tremendous export opportunities for U.S. companies. FABTECH Mexico offers a unique platform for your company to introduce its products and services to a targeted buying audience – Mexico’s metal fabricating professionals. Meet qualified buyers representing these industries:
“FABTECH Mexico was better managed than any other show Amada has attended in Mexico. You’ve proven to me that FABTECH is the preeminent trade show in Mexico.”
- Mexico is part of 13 free trade agreements representing 44 countries
- U.S. Imports from Mexico have risen more than 60% since 2009
- Mexico is the world’s 7th largest importer of machine tools, importing nearly 1 billion U.S. dollars
- Mexico’s has a competitive manufacturing advantage over China*
* Cost of manufacturing goods in China have risen 40% since 2005, Wages have increased by 218% in China compared with 25% in Mexico since 2005 and it is 80% cheaper to ship manufactured goods from Mexico to the U.S. than from China
More on doing business in Mexico
- Message to Exhibitors from the U.S. Department of Commerce
- FMA’s Economic Analyst Chris Kuehl: Renaissance for Mexican Manufacturing?
- Mexico is Opportunity (video)
- Chamber of Commerce Report: Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico: Is Your Investment Safe?
For information about exhibiting contact a sales professional listed below.
- (Exhibitors A-L) Email Jim Gorzek, call (800) 432-2832 x269
- (Exhibitors M- Z) Email Cara Collins, call (800) 733-3976 x 3126
- Finishing Exhibitors Email Andy Goyer, call (941) 373-1830
- Email Joe Krall, call (800) 443-9353 ext. 297