Manufacturing, construction and energy projects are growing in Mexico, demanding new equipment, services and technologically advanced products. Mexico’s low overhead costs and high quality labor, ranks it as one of the fastest growing manufacturing markets in the world. Within the next 30 years, Mexico will represent the world’s eighth largest G.D.P.
EXPAND YOUR MARKET REACH
Exhibiting at a leading industry exhibition can result in tremendous export opportunities for U.S. companies. FABTECH Mexico offers a unique platform for your company to introduce its products and services to a targeted buying audience – Mexico’s metal fabricating professionals. Meet qualified buyers representing these industries:
- Show Earns Coveted “Eventus Award“ from the Cintermex in Mexico.
- Preview the Exhibitor List to see who is already part of the event.
- Review attendee statistics in the Post Show Reports to see why FABTECH Mexico provides the best opportunity for your company to reach the lucrative Mexican manufacturing market.
- Check out the Floor Plan, to select the booth you are interested in reserving for the upcoming event.
- Take the next step, Reserve A Booth and become part of the largest machine tool show in Mexico!
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) created a free trade zone for Mexico, Canada, and the US, is the most important feature in the U.S.-Mexico bilateral commercial relationship.
- Mexico is the United States’ 3rd largest trade partner and 2nd largest export market for U.S. products.
- U.S-Mexico bilateral trade increased from $88 billion in 1993, the year prior to the implementation of NAFTA, to $460 billion in 2011, an increase of 423 percent.
- With a shared Western and Hispanic culture U.S. producers find it easier to market and sell their services and products in Mexico.
- There is a large installed base of manufacturing in a wide range of sectors.
- Mexico is part of 13 free trade agreements representing 44 countries
- Mexico is the world’s 7th largest importer of machine tools, importing nearly 1 billion U.S. dollars
- Mexico’s has a competitive manufacturing advantage over China*
* Cost of manufacturing goods in China have risen 40% since 2005, Wages have increased by 218% in China compared with 25% in Mexico since 2005 and it is 80% cheaper to ship manufactured goods from Mexico to the U.S. than from China
Start Your Research Here
- Visit the export.gov page on Mexico to get an overview of economic conditions and opportunities. (http://www.export.gov/mexico)
- Access the U.S. Commercial Service Market Research Library containing more than 100,000 industry and country-specific market reports, authored by our specialists working in overseas posts.
More On Doing Business In Mexico
- Doing Business in Mexico
- Commercial Guide for U. S. Companies (pdf)
- Message to Exhibitors from the U.S. Department of Commerce
- FMA’s Economic Analyst Chris Kuehl: Renaissance for Mexican Manufacturing?
- Mexico is Opportunity (video)
- Chamber of Commerce Report: Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico: Is Your Investment Safe?
For information about doing business in Mexico or exhibiting at FABTECH Mexico contact a sales representative today.